SPD MAGS Conversion Kit for
Model: MAGPUL® PMAG® GEN M3
Caliber: 5.56×45 NATO / .223 REMINGTON
Fits: AR15 / M16 / M4 / HK ® 416 / FN ® / SCAR tm MK 16/16S / SA-80 / M27 (IAR)
Capacity: 10 RD Short Mag, 20 RD, 30 RD, 40 RD
Caliber: 7.62×35 300 BLACKOUT
Fits: AR15 / SIG MCX ® CHAMBERED IN 300 BLK
Capacity: 20 RD, 30 RD
1. The SPD MAGS Conversion Kit converts your OEM magazine into our SPD MAGS loading system, which is easy, fast and convenient to load.
2. It takes only seconds to install without tools to your existing OEM magazine.
3. Next Level Technology: using a built-in dial on the base plate (eliminating the need for a contraption to help load the magazine).
4. 30-day money back guaranteed.
5. Lifetime Warranty.
6. Manufactured in USA, Kerrville, Texas.
7. Made from carbon fiber composite, 6061 aluminum and stainless steel.
8. The same reliability and durability as your OEM Magazine.
9. Uses OEM Magazine, geometrically equal follower and a magazine spring that matches or surpesses the OEM spring.
10. Patented design:
US 10, 234, 220 B2
US 10, 480, 877 B1
US 10, 480, 878 B2.
11. Turning the dial clockwise compresses the spring and drops the follower allowing the rounds, dropped in 2-3 at time. Repeat until the magazine is full. Then turn dial counterclockwise ½ rotation more until USA is facing up.
“MAGPUL.” is a Federally Registered Trademark of Magpul Industries Corporation and is one of many trademarks owned by Magpul Industries Corporation., and its affiliates. Neither SPD MAGS nor this site is affiliated in any manner whatsoever, or otherwise endorsed by Magpul Industries Corporation., or any of its affiliates. The use of “MAGPUL” within the pages of this web site or in SPD MAGS literature is only to advertise the sale of SPD MAGS parts or components, mainly the guts for magazines that can be used in MAGPUL magazines.
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “CNV-Kit For PMAG® GEN M3”